Goals | Fulfilment | Money | Influence | Performance | Community
2IC Leadership Course 2020
4 x 1 Day Course + 2 Day Influence & Lead Event | Melbourne CBD
The Making Of The Leader
The role of the senior leader is to create, retain and rescue high value customers. The role of those in the next level of leadership is to be taking more and more work o the leader’s hands; freeing up their time to lead. This course is about liberating the leader by supercharging their 2ICs
The 2IC is the voice and hand of the leader when the leader is not there. Therefore the 2IC’s ability dictates whether or not the leader’s strategy, message and direction is diluted or magnified throughout the organisation. A high performing 2IC means a leader’s vision can be fulfilled; better and faster.
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” John F. Kennedy
TO REGISTER – CLICK ‘ADD TO CART’ AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
About The Course
This several month-long course is designed to fast track the leadership ability of those closest to the leader. In 4 days, intermittently dispersed over several months, plus our Live More Influence course, participants are educated in contemporary strategy to master:
Most importantly, the course is designed so that participants see themselves as the solution. Recognising their crucial role to skilfully use initiative to free up their leader’s time.
“Before you become a leader success is about growing yourself. When you become a leader success is about growing others.” Jack Welch
Enjoy a year of:
Day 1 – Leadership In Business
- Role of the leader
- Role of the 2IC
- Crucial leadership skills
- Effective use of initiative
- Recognising sound business strategy
- How leaders prioritise
- The process of implementation
Day 2 – Leadership & Sales
- The business levers that influence sales
- Tracking sales and conversion speed
- Fine-tuning pipeline and increasing sales value
- Forecasting and budgeting for business
- Leaders role in business finances
- Dash board reporting
Day 3 – Leadership, People & Finance
- Leading people
- Difficult conversations
- Creating elite teams
- Lifting performance in self & others
- What to look for in financial reports
- Communicating with financial services
Day 5 – Leadership & Marketing
- Principles of marketing
- Designing & measuring effective marketing
- Knowing your ideal client and their psychology
- Understanding costs and assessing value
- Working with creatives
Day 5 & 6 – Influence & Lead
- Public speaking
- Establishing credibility
- Leading a purpose
- Designing culture
- Pitching & communicating value
“The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
Each component of the course can be purchased individually, totalling $3,355 inc. GST.
Or join the 2IC Course including all 6 days, just $2,195 inc. GST.
or 4 payments of $549 inc. GST (please email us to arrange a payment plan).
We run these courses regularly and do catch-up days. So touch base with us to see if we have dates running which are not listed here.
If you can not do a specific date you can roll that course over to the following year.
- 2IC Leadership in Business – Feb 12
- 2IC Sales – March 11
- Live More Influence & Lead – March 21 & 22
- 2IC Leadership & Finance – April 29
- 2IC People & Marketing – May 27
(Check the Events Calendar for additional dates in 2020).
Melbourne CBD and bayside. Exact location will be advised.