Improvement | ROI | Performance | Profitability | Quality | Momentum
– Business Performance Workshop
Get A Higher Return From The Business You Have Built
This one day workshop walks Elite Mortgage Brokers through 7 ingenious tweaks they can make to their business to get a higher return off their team, investment and effort.
Led by Mark Dobson, one of Australia’s most unique business and performance minds, The Elite Brokers Club & Workshop is a remarkable opportunity to drive your business and personal goals forward with the support and resources of a sophisticated business community.
What are the benefits?
- Solve and grow your business, better, faster, easier.
- Bring a list of problems/bottle necks/challenges in your business and gain elegant, customised solutions for them
- Fast track your teams performance with customised strategy
- Get your own dairy and leadership to an elite level
- Gain insight into how other brokers solve problems like yours
- Get clear on what you are building next and exactly what has to happen for it to work
We achieve this by looking at 7 areas of your business have unrecognised wins available. Each win is small but they will compound to give you an uncommon return on your effort.
The content explores – Recognising and Leading:
- A business vision you can articulate
- High value activities you team need to be doing above all things
- Fast tracking your teams ability
- Solutions for time expensive bottle necks
- Action on opportunities that create better customer experience with less time required from the boss
- The hand over of task that are tedious for the leader but a stretch for team members
- Diary design that liberate the experience of team members, leadership and customer
The day is facilitated by Mark Dobson, around a boardroom table. It has a high level of interaction. Mark will make sure you understand every part of the day and are able to apply it to your business.
10am – 6pm (So you can make some calls in the morning)
Only 18 attendees.
Thrive Network – Level 2, 52 Albert Rd. South Melbourne, Vic.