Network | Keynotes | Alternate Thinking | Performance | Elite Community
A curated leadership event for those with uncommon minds
– Only One Hundred Tickets Available –
About the Conference
An annual event where our extended business community comes together for a 10-hour leadership intensive. Hand-picked speakers who are legitimate experts in their field present keynotes and workshops for you to enjoy. This is an invaluable opportunity to build your knowledge and network.
“If you only do one leadership event a year, this should be it”
What Makes it Different
For 20 years Mark Dobson has been advising elite performers. In 2019 it became clear to him that there would be massive value to them if they all met. So he sent an invite to 100 of them and The One Hundred was born.
This original One Hundred get first access to tickets to this annual event, giving the conference a critical mass of high achiever attendees.
What to Expect
- A 10-hour leadership development event with time allocated to chatting with other guests.
- A book with a bio about every attendee so you can gravitate towards the people you want to talk to.
- Opportunity to showcase your product or services.
- Curated content with multiple speakers presenting on left field topics and not selling.
“I built this community because I was in awe of the talent in my clients and it seemed to me that they also deserved a life full of uncommon friends.” Dobbo
17 June 2020
Melbourne CBD or bayside. Exact location will be confirmed closer to the event date.